Friday, April 24, 2009

Who does Tristan look more like?

My friend Eddie was over tonight just to hang out for a bit. He was talking to his wife on the phone and said he thought Tristan looked like Chad. Which he definitely does, he's Chad's Mini-Me. But then I showed Eddie this picture:To which Eddie said, holy cow, he looks just like Chad. Haha one problem: That's me at 6 months! Tristan's definitely a good mix of the two of us! :D Don't you just love the fat rolls on my legs? What do you think? Who does he look more like?
Here's Tristan with his blanket that my aunt made and his Christmas ornament (sending presents late runs in the family I guess!)

2 comments:

Halley Carol said...

He has your chin and your chubtastic baby bod...but he is DEFINITELY his father's son! And I love the diaper situation you have going on in that picture with dad. In case your thighs got wet?

Ryan and Janelle said...

oh, thats hard to tell, since you only posted a picture of YOU as a baby, and not chad! But - he does look a LOT like you! So cute!