Monday, November 19, 2007

Change of Plans

So funny story!!! Chad and I were all set to go to our Adoption Intake interview on Thursday at 9 a.m. We were both really excited to get everything started. Well we didn't end up going, instead we ended up at the doctor's office. I had a pregnancy test at home and was a couple days late for my period so I decided to take it just to be sure. I really did not expect it to be positive... after 2 years of negatives it's hard to imagine that it could possibly be positive. But it was!!!! We went to the doctor and they verified that I am in fact pregnant! We are of course thrilled! It's still very early but we're hopeful that everything will go well and we'll have a healthy baby sometime next summer. The tentative due date right now is July 22nd but that could change. We will know for sure at our first ultra-sound on December 6th. :D Thanks for all your support through everything!!! We love you all!

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Congratulations!! This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and we hope all goes well.

Ryan and Janelle said...

Guess this will just have to be a plain old blog!! It will be good! I t will give you another outlet for the mormon mother you will become!! NOW TAKE OFF THOSE SHOES AND BAKE ME A PIE WOMAN!!!