Monday, April 11, 2011

My Little Artist

I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit the other day. Tristan was playing and behaving at the time but he knows that if I'm asleep he can always get in to trouble. This time I woke up to him sitting next to me on the couch butt-naked and covered in marker. He was so proud of his "colors".



I pulled out the finger paints the other day because it was cold and wet outside and was trying to distract Tristan so he wouldn't keep trying to escape outside. For being so willing to cover himself in markers he didn't want anything to do with painting with his hands. He had to use popsicle sticks to paint with. I finally convinced him to put his hands in the paint and he immediately wanted to wash them off. Goofy kid!

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

The messes make me laugh! They are so cute when they are creative and just learning. But it is hard when the marker doesn't come out easy!

biningshao said...

Microsoft Office 2007 offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together. Office 2007 technologies and features help you easily share your files and keep up with your communications.