Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jazz Fest

Brandon and Jen (my BIL and SIL) have season tickets to the Jazz games. As part of their ticket package, they get a night for dinner with the Jazz players and a chance to get their autographs. They took us with them tonight and of course we brought Tristan. He was all decked out in his Jazz stuff that we bought him a few weeks ago. So stinkin cute! He was so not interested in looking at Chad take his picture... he was too busy watching the players on the court.

I hate to admit it but this kid really does love the Jazz games when they're on T.V. :P I'm just glad he can't yell at the television yet... I don't think I could handle him and Chad yelling. I got my Mehmet Okur jersey signed and we had Tristan's beanie signed by several of the players and Jerry Sloan. We'll have to get it framed or something. Top left to right is: Andre Kirilenko, Matt Harpring, CJ Miles, Darren Williams, Mehmet Okur & Jerry Sloan. Chad's jealous!

You could also have your picture taken with the Jazz Dancers so of course we had to have Tristan's picture taken with them. They all loved him! Everyone that was waiting in line behind us were oohing and ahhing over how cute he is... can't say I disagree!I have some videos of the babe but haven't figured out how to download them from the camera to the computer yet so you'll just have to wait on those. :D

4 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

hahah that is AWESOME!!!! Tristan is totally going to have that picture hanging in his locker when he's in high school...I just know it!

Halley Carol said...

Oh my goodness. Is chad living vicariously through your son? I always knew Tristan was really Chad's mini-me!

Sarah E said...

This cracks me up! I can't believe you had his picture taken with the Jazz Dancers. You'll have to give him this gift again when he's about 13. He'll really appreciate it then.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Tristan is so dang cute!!! And who wouldn't want their picture taken with the Jazz dancers?? He is so lucky and doesn't even know it!!