Monday, December 10, 2007

UltraSound


So today was the first "official ultrasound". The baby is growing right on schedule and has a strong heartbeat. I know it's the 2nd time we've seen it now but it's still amazing. It's not quite real yet that there is something growing inside of me! What's even more amazing is all my other friends that are also expecting. My little sister Caitlin is pregnant and due on April 30th, Scott and Megan are pregnant and due July 25th, Vanessa (Eddie's sister) and her husband are pregnant and due in August and I just found out today that my friend Ryan Warrick and his wife are expecting their 2nd child on July 12th. Wow! Lots of babies all at the same time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR! I Want one!!!

Allie said...

What a cute little bean. I am still so excited for you guys!

Scott and Megan said...

yeah for babies! With all these babies around the same time we could get together and get a picture taken like your back ground on your blog...lots of different babies..love it, love it, love it!