Monday, September 12, 2011

Aidan's Birth Day

I've been reprimanded for not updating my blog so here you go! :)

Aidan John Coons was born just after 8am on June 21st, 2011. Aidan is a name that we've both loved for a while and had picked out for a few years (unfortunately it is now the most popular boys name) and his middle name, John, is for my Dad and Chad's Grandpa Coons.
My doctor had told me that she figured he would be about 7.5-8lbs but he surprised everyone when he came out at 9lbs, 13oz. He was 21.5 inches long (same as Tristan). He was perfect, looked just like a little doll (still is). Because of his size the nurses started calling him Bruiser which just fit. The scheduled c-section went off without any problems and recovery was soooo much better than with Tristan. Aidan was so much bigger than his big brother though that they had to cut more than my original incision line (about an inch) and now it's off center. Nothing wrong with it, it just bugs me ;)

Here he comes! That's my doc on the right and she is awesome!
That's right, 9lbs, 13oz! My little tank.
Proud Mommy with my two beautiful boys
Tristan LOVES his little brother. He's very protective of him and wants to love him all the time. It's very sweet to watch.
Perfect little doll

10 comments:

Unknown said...

he looks cute :)

Ryan and Janelle said...

yay! You updated!!! Great job!!! :) MAN! I am still amazed at how big he was...so cute!

uggsdiscount said...

The them of your blog is so cool !

Anonymous said...

Cut baby, I like him.
TestKiller

Unknown said...

Dear Admin
Thanks for fantastic creation.
I do similar job. Lets finds scope of cooperation.
Best regards
Hassan Imam
http://wimaxtec.blogspot.com

Larsen said...

Bravo to you! I am in awe of moms that deliver hefty babies! Well done!

I admit, I don't read your blog, ever, really. I just didn't realize I COULD- that you weren't private, and I had to go through JJ's blog to find yours.

Just sayin'.

Anyway, congrats and hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Nice Pics.
Pain Management | Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Marie said...

Very Cute :) my-awesome-things.blogspot.de/

Furnace Cleaning Edmonton said...

this is good my friend, great posts, all the best and success in your future.

-Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute baby..Nice pics.
Just visit my webpage.
Cheap Youtube Likes